Fede Álvarez’s hotly anticipated Alien: Romulus was finally revealed to the public Monday night after the 20th Century Studios film held its world premiere in Los Angeles, and the first reactions have ...
Legendary director Ridley Scott has indicated he has moved on from the Alien franchise, declaring: “I think I’ve done enough.” More like this Alien: Earth Showrunner Says There's Still Something ...
Legendary director Ridley Scott has indicated he has moved on from the Alien franchise, declaring: “I think I’ve done enough.” The 87-year-old English film director and producer, who directed 1979’s ...
Hosted on MSN
I Don't Believe Ridley Scott Is Done With The Alien Movie Franchise, No Matter What He Says
I don't believe Ridley Scott is done with the Alien movie franchise, no matter what he says. The English director launched the franchise in 1979 with the groundbreaking sci-fi horror film Alien, which ...
Ridley Scott is opening up about whether or not he’ll ever do another Alien movie. Scott directed Alien in 1979. While that was followed by a handful of sequels, Scott didn’t direct another entry in ...
Director, co-writer and executive producer Fede Álvarez attends the UK Gala of "Alien: Romulus" at the Cineworld Leicester Square on August 14, 2024 in London, England. (Credit: Kate Green/Getty ...
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus was a modest success for Disney when it skittered into theaters last year, earning the kind of reviews and—probably more importantly—the kind of box office receipts that ...
Director Fede Álvarez is stepping away from the ‘Alien: Romulus’ sequel. But he will produce the movie with franchise overseer Ridley Scott. The hunt is on for a new director. You might think, then, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results